This Web site Privacy Statement applies to this web site which is operated by door2door transportation solutions, under the domain name www.gorehab.com (web site).
Information collected through the web site by door2door transportation solutions (referred to as we, us, our) is treated with respect and integrity. Respect and integrity form part of our core values, which are the foundation for the conduct our business.
The personal data about you which this Web site may collect includes:
- information collected when you register, which may include personal data such as your name and contact details;
- the content of electronic forms you submit via this web site, requesting us to provide services or information, or take actions;
- information submitted if you participate in an online survey or competition; and
- any messages or comments you submit to us via this web site, which may include personal data such as name, email address and telephone number.
You may browse some information-only areas of this web site without providing any personal data, however we may not be able to provide the full range of services through this web site if we are not provided with the information outlined above.
In common with many commercial web sites we may also collect aggregated information which tells us about visitors to this web site but not the identity of those visitors. For example, we may collect information about the date, time and duration of visits and which pages of this web site are most commonly accessed. This information is used by us to help to administer and improve the web site.
Use and disclosure of information
In addition to providing our products and services to you, we may use or disclose personal data that we collect about you for purposes including the following:
- where you have submitted a form, to verify the accuracy of the content you submitted;
- purposes connected with the operation, administration, development or enhancement of this Web site;
- where door2door transportation solutions suspects that fraud or unlawful activity has been, is being or may be engaged in; and
- where a third party acquires or wishes to acquire, or makes inquiries in relation to acquiring, an interest in door2door transportation solutions
How we handle email and Contact us messages
We may preserve the content of any email or Contact us or other electronic message that we receive. Any personal data contained in those messages will only be used or disclosed in ways set out in this web site Privacy Statement. The message content may be monitored by our service providers or our employees for purposes including compliance auditing and maintenance or where email abuse is suspected.
This Web site may, from time to time, contain links to the web sites of other organizations which may be of interest to you. Linked web sites are responsible for their own privacy practices and you should check those web sites for their respective privacy statements.
Last revised: June 1, 2013